RPG Tycoon: Supply & Demand Expansion – Coming 18th November
The first expansion pack for RPG Tycoon introduces brand new ways to play the game and further expands the management involved in running a successful Kingdom.
With the introduction of resources, the Supply and Demand expansion for RPG Tycoon brings a new level of management to your kingdom.
All across the land societies have gotten lazy and economies have formed, no longer will measly gold be enough to manipulate and encourage your people. Resources are now the integral component to a healthy kingdom economy.
Source, spend and trade resources with competing kingdoms to survive. Manage key components of your economy and make sure you’re producing enough food and materials for your kingdom to function effectively!
New Resource System
- Supply and Demand adds a resource system into the game requiring added management of materials in order to purchase buildings and keep your kingdom running smoothly. Use the new productions tab in the build menu to place farms, storage sheds, mines and more to turn your kingdom into an industrial powerhouse.
New Ways To Earn
- Buy and Sell resources between kingdoms to get the most out of the new economy. Want to build an entire kingdom of Farms and Silo’s? Go right ahead. Sell off any of that extra food you’re producing for gold! Forget questing (if you want), Resources are where it’s at now!
New Loan Mechanic
- Got that one big building you want to purchase, or want to get ahead this month while your waiting for your Heroes to bring back their loot? Well, now the official RPG Tycoon bank has your back with a fixed interest loan! Be careful though, if you take out too many loans that interest can stack up, so make sure you make good use of the money or you may may find yourself fighting to pay back the man!
- Supply and Demand brings over 10 hours of new content to RPG Tycoon with a new and exclusive scenario mode! Boasting a new way to play, load over 10 pre-made kingdoms all with a unique set of challenges to complete! (Includes basic modding support!)
New Class System
- Settlements now have growth. Spend time investing in your Settlements and help them grow to receive Middle and High Class Adventurers into your kingdom who will be willing to spend more time and gold on your stores. Then use the new store upgrades to focus on a class and milk even more gold out of them! Yay, capitalism!
New Exclusive Music
- More music from the brilliant mind of Chris Lucca! Included in the Supply and Demand expansion is a selection of brand new and bespoke themed tracks inspired by his original score for RPG Tycoon. They’ll be included in your documents as part of the download!
And to players who already own RPG Tycoon…
The 18th of November will also see the v1.4 Update to RPG Tycoon, which adds a number of new features, fixes and improvements introduced in the expansion pack.
Brand New Adventurer Behaviours
Your adventurers are more demanding than ever and much smarter. No longer will they aimlessly wander your kingdom bouncing from store to store if there’s nothing they like. They know what they want and they’re willing to wait for it… but not for long! Watch as your adventurers queue for each building and be prepared to manage their mood. Keep on top of the queue times and make sure to have enough buildings to meet the needs of the people.
Improved Training System
Heroes can now train without a facility using the improved Training Menu. Place training facilities in your building to improve the options and styles of training available, and hover over tiles to get a preview of the effects each training option will have on your heroes.
Improved Store Upgrades
The new store upgrade menu now gives you an insight into the effect each upgrade will have on the store before committing an upgrade, so you can tailor your Kingdom commerce with more accuracy.
New Happiness Effects
Up until now, the only downside to having an unhappy kingdom was a minor shift in stock prices and rewards. The 1.4 update introduces a more balanced challenge to managing happiness. Happy adventurers shopping in your kingdom will keep your settlements happy, just be sure to keep your overall kingdom in a good mood or face a total revolution from the people in your land.
Various Optimisations and Bug Fixes
A number of bugs and optimisations are also included in the update.
Supply and Demand will launch on Friday the 18th November. To pre-purchase the DLC, head to www.rpgtycoon.com/spdm and for more information be sure to follow on Facebook, Twitter and subscribe to the YouTube Channel for a preview of the new scenario system and more of the new systems and feature coming in the Supply & Demand Expansion pack!