Buy the Game on Steam
Buy the Game DRM Free on Itch.Io
What Is RPG Tycoon?
RPG Tycoon is a simulation game that puts you in control of a newly established RPG kingdom. Start small, with just a simple space to begin with, convince heroes to work for you then build, expand and continue to grow your kingdom as your Heroes help surrounding settlements and rid the world of the evil that it contains. It is your challenge to use all of the resources available to you to attract adventurers into your kingdom and grow its fame in order to become the greatest kingdom in the land!
Inspired by some of the classic tycoon games many of us grew up playing, RPG Tycoon aims to create a familiar yet original experience for players of all ages. Giving you the freedom to develop your kingdom how you please… You can focus on questing, aiming to hire as many heroes as you can, levelling them and training them to be the best heroes in the land by sending them on quests, forcing them to complete bounties and slay villains or you can build and grow, turning your kingdom into a tourist empire with shops and facilities milking every last bit of gold from the adventurers you’re attracting… Or you can settle somewhere in between. It’s up to you, it’s your kingdom.
- Start small and slowly expand your kingdom size with gold
- Hire heroes and send them on quests to earn gold and followers
- Gain followers and level up your Kingdom
- Unlock new buildings, features and abilities with each level
- Build buildings and decorations to grow your kingdom
- Attract adventurers and earn gold from your buildings
- Various items and equipment to improve your Heroes and Buildings
- Compete with other AI kingdoms in the land.
- Choose your play duration and difficulty
- Get scored on how you play at the end of each game.
- Custom naming of Heroes and Buildings
- Settlements you control and protect
- Alternative Sandbox Mode Gameplay
Since launch on early access in August, 2014 RPG Tycoon has grown exponentially (with 11 major updates so far) by using feedback from players to fix bugs, add new systems and improve existing ones. So why stop? There’s still plenty more features to come to the game and each update hopes to continue using the great support and feedback from the community to finish developing this game on becoming another “classic” tycoon to add to the list.